Full Custom Kitchen Remodeling with Hochuli Design
Our Most Popular Design/Build Bathroom Package
Most homeowners here in Arizona tackle a bathroom remodeling project once every ten years. They want to create a WOW bath space that they will be able to enjoy every time they walk in the room.
Bathroom design requires a vivid imagination and creativity to blend color, finishes, and functionality in small or large spaces. The Hochuli Team pays attention to the little details that many remodeling contractors don’t want to deal with in designing your bath. We take the time to listen to your needs and desires, then create a design that maximizes the use and functionality of your newly renovated bathroom.
Have you done enough dreaming of your new Bathroom Oasis, and ready to get the ball rolling? A great bathroom remodeling project truly changes your whole outlook on your home, especially if your current bathroom has vintage 1980 colors and fixtures. Purchase our most popular white glove package, and let our Team get started on your "Wow"!
Why Would You Choose This Package?These are just some of the reasons people have chosen this Custom Package:
- The desire or need to change the layout of the bathroom
- The desire to possibly remove walls, ceilings, soffits, etc
- Lighting and Electrical components may need to move
- Vanity sink locations may move
- The Bathroom space can be considered an open canvas
- Looking for a customized bathroom for how you use it
- Minimal limitations exist:
- The space can be considered a "blank canvas"
- Finished outcome is more important than the cost
- Flooring can replaced due to potential footprint changes
- You would like us to handle all of the details
What's Included with This Package
- Initial Discovery Call to learn more about the goals of the remodel
- 60 minute in-home site assessment and measure
- Full 3-D rendering of your new bathroom design
- Up to 40 hours of Design Time Included
- Additional time billed @ $150/hr
- Cabinet elevations, layout and specifications
- Tile layout and specifications
- New layout/footprint and specifications
- Material selections for cabinets, countertops, tile, accessories, etc.
- 2 Hours of private consultation in the showroom
- 1 final measure before ordering materials
- Ordering of materials
- 1 site meeting with cabinet installer when cabinet installation begins
- 1 site meeting with tile installer at time of installation
- 1 Final walk-through
- Proposal for Hochuli Design & Remodeling Team to complete the construction
Potential Add-on's to this Package:
- Additional jobsite visits = $150/hr
- Paint Color Selection = $150
- Additional Plan Pages, such as demolition plan = $400/ea.
- Other areas of the home in need of remodeling = fee varies
- A list of "while you're here's" that need attention during the construction phases = fee varies
What's Included if Hochuli does the Construction too?
- Full set of remodeling plans for use by Hochuli Tradespeople
- Additional site visits by Designer
- At time of pre-construction meeting
- Upon completion of demolition phase
- Pre-walkthrough with Superintendent to create punchlist
- 2 year warranty on supplied materials and labor