If You Live in Tempe, AZ and
You’re Excited and Motivated to Remodel Your Kitchen or Bathrooms or
Expand Your Living Space with an Addition
Let Our Home Remodeling Experience
Create the Dream Space You’ve Imagined for Your Tempe Home
Hochuli Design & Remodeling Team is a design build company – we first design your project and then we build it. The ability to design and build is a special skill that few remodeling companies master. Scott and Lorrie Hochuli own and operate the company.
We start by asking plenty of questions so we can understand the style and feel you want.
Naturally, considering the functional aspects of your design is another key to a thoughtful plan.
Here are some of the design elements we will consider for your Tempe, AZ home remodeling project:
- The existing space and surrounding rooms
- Color and finish materials
- Selection of hardware and fixtures
- Lighting fixtures and placement options
- Product and material specifications
- Specialty options for storage
- Pricing of alternative options
- Building code and zoning regulations
- And so much more…
Lorrie Hochuli has over 10 years of design experience and understands the needs and perspective of our clients…especially the women. She continues to study and learn to stay ahead of market trends and to create new looks and implement new ideas.
Scott Hochuli has over 21 years of experience in designing and remodeling homes. He will tell you he has made mistakes and then fixed them at his expense. The biggest lesson he learned from the mistakes is that preparation and planning are the only ways to ensure that your project will fulfill your expectations.
The Most Common Reasons Homeowners in Tempe, AZ
Hire Hochuli Design & Remodeling Team for Their Remodeling Project
- You are growing older and you want your home to be a bit more senior friendly:
- Installing or reinforcing railings in hallways or stairs
- Adding grab bars or a seating area in a shower
- Updating and refreshing bathrooms to include a curbless walk-in shower or tub
- Widening doorways
- Adjusting the height of certain counters and controls
- Adding ramps at entrances
- Divorce or remarriage:
- Do all the things your former spouse or partner wasn’t interested in doing
- Creating a fresh new look
- Add a romantic fireplace in the family room or master bedroom or even the master bath
- Add or remove sinks in the master bath
- Create an adult playroom with a huge new TV or multiple TV’s, or even whole house audio and video
- Create your own workout area
- Add a TV in the Master Bath so you can get your daily updates while you are getting ready or just lounging in the tub
- Add audio speakers that stream from your mp3 player or phone in your new kitchen while you prepare dinner or soak in the tub of your new bathroom
- You’ve lived in your home in Tempe, AZ for a while and you are ready to update the home to fit your tastes: •
- Updating an 80’s style kitchen
- Creating the master suite you always wanted
- Renovating, reconfiguring or adding bathrooms
- Reconfiguring existing bedrooms
- Creating a “wow” outdoor space
- Going for it with a whole house makeover
- Your family is growing and you need to reconfigure or add space:
- Adding, reconfiguring or updating bathrooms
- Rearranging or reconfiguring existing bedrooms
- Creating a playroom for the kids with lots of storage for games and toys
- Adding additional storage in multiple rooms
- Adding on a mother-in-law suite or guest house
- Enlarging the garage to store the new family wakeboard, boat and toys
- Deciding to stay because you love the neighborhood:
- Replace tired looking and worn cabinets and countertops in your kitchen
- Put in new kitchen appliances (the ones you always wanted)
- Put in a soaking tub and a TV in your master bath
- Refinish or replace the floors to give any room a fresh feel
- Make the changes you want and would have to make if you moved plus then you won’t have to deal with all the headaches of moving
- Add on a workshop complete with A/C and electric for your retirement hobbies
- Installing more shelving or additional cabinet space
- Converting a bedroom or spare room to fit a new use or need
- Redesigning closets to store more and make things easier to reach
- Medical issues
- Changing tubs to walk-in tubs or showers with grab bars or a seating area
- Modifying and widening doorways or adding ramps
- Adding brighter lighting
- Adjusting the height of controls to make them reachable from a sitting position
… Most of our work comes by referral and we believe it is the way we back up our promises that gives our clients the confidence to recommend us to family, friends and business associates.
We are familiar with the style, size and value of homes in the many neighborhoods in Tempe, AZ including: South Tempe, Circle G, Warner Estates, Kyrene Corridor, Alisanos, Alta Mirado, Buena Vista Ranchos, Carver Ranch Estates, Graystone, Homestead, Pecan Grove Estates, Wingfoot and Las Estadas.
We can advise you if you are “over improving” your home for your area.
If you want to add on for extra living space, or simply improve the layout and functionality of your home by renovating your kitchen, bathrooms, master bedroom, home office, outdoor kitchen, outdoor living area or any other area of your home, we have the experience you are looking for.
So call us at (602) 451-0323 and get started on your dream today.