When Arizona Homeowner decide to hire a Professional to create more space
in their home with a Room Addition Project They’ve Been Dreaming About,
Hochuli Design & Remodeling Team is the go-to source for Premier Quality Custom Home Additions
- Turn a narrow galley kitchen into an open and inviting chef’s kitchen
- Add a large great room for entertaining
- Add a luxurious master suite and spa-like bathroom retreat for yourself
- Create extra room for guests and growing families
- Add a multi-car garage to store the family toys
- Is it time for a new home office or a man cave
- Dramatically improve your living space and quality of life
- Increase the resale value of your home for when you’re ready to move on
Site Visit and Tour
The Hochuli Team will visit your home, discuss your needs and help you explore the possibilities. We’ll discuss all the ideas you’ve considered for your room addition, and this meeting will seek to answer several questions:
- Is your home structurally sound enough to handle the addition?
- We might need to order a lot survey to verify setbacks
- Where are the plumbing and electrical lines located, and can they handle the additional capacity?
- Does it make sense to build up?
- Turn extra attic space in to a bedroom, bath, office, walk-in closet or easy access storage
- Add a full or partial second floor to allow for all of it
- Does it make sense to build out?
- A connected new structure and foundation
- Add a bump out to enlarge the bedroom or bathroom
- Multi-car garage
- Bedroom suite
- Chef’s kitchen and great room for entertaining
- Home theater or entertainment center
- The possibilities are endless
Design and Planning
If we mutually agree that we’re a good fit for the project, a deposit will set your project in motion. A home addition is a major investment, adding value to your home.
Involving our Design Team in Space Planning is a key ingredient to our recipe for a successful project!
Lorrie Hochuli – Hochuli Design & Remodeling Team
- We’ll introduce you to our Award Winning Design Team to review and discuss ideas you’ve found in design magazines, Houzz Idea Books or Pinterest.
- We’ll work with you to plan the home addition that’s best for your needs. Our Design Team will make suggestions and recommendations for layout and space planning to help you determine what is most functional for your project.
- We’ve built strong relationships with local Architectural Firms and will work closely with them to ensure your project stays within your design guidelines and investment amount.
- We will provide you with upfront pricing for our design, project planning, and architectural services before work begins
Pre-Construction and Plan Development
It’s time to pull it all together.
- Our Team will complete and submit the necessary floor plans, elevations, and specifications required for City Permitting
- We take the time to make sure all the ‘T’s are crossed’ and ‘I’s dotted’ to ensure the entire team is on the same page, and plan the project so that you experience the least amount of disruption as possible.
While we await final approval from the building department:
- We will prepare a Firm Price Proposal and Construction Agreement for the project scope
- We will create the construction schedule
- We will confirm availability of the crews and trade partners
- Long lead-time materials and supplies will be ordered
- We will create a work area that allows us to do our job while providing you with as much undisturbed livable space as possible
Time to Build The Plan
It’s time to tackle the construction of the project. There will be noise, there will be dust, there will be a mess, there will be safety to consider throughout the addition project.
- But that’s another reason you hired Hochuli Design & Remodeling Team; to manage all of the chaos. Our Team will keep you in the loop, and you’ll know what to expect, and when, to help alleviate the stress and headaches of construction.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions
The Big Reveal
You’ve dreamed, we’ve planned together, we’ve torn up the house, and put it back together; It’s time for the big reveal.
You’ve been able to watch the transformation every day, and now it’s time to enjoy the new found space. Or, maybe you’d prefer to wait until it’s complete to take your 1st look at the new room addition or mother-in-law suite like they do on the TV shows? That’s fine with us too!
Enjoy it and Show it off!
It’s time to get settled in your new space, invite friends and family over to show it off, and share with them how enjoyable the Hochuli Team made the experience!
We thank you!