When Phoenix, AZ Homeowners Want to Hire a Professional
For a Home or Room Addition Remodeling Project
They’ve Been Dreaming About
One Company Comes to Mind
Hochuli Design & Remodeling Team is a design build company – we first design your home or room addition and then we build it. The ability to design and build is a special skill that few companies master.
If you are like most of our clients in Phoenix, AZ, you are excited to add that much needed space and probably a bit anxious at the same time.
Since 2001 Hochuli Design & Remodeling Team has been setting a whole new standard for home remodeling and design build companies in the Phoenix area. Here are just some of the reasons:
We have successfully completed more than 500 home remodeling projects in Phoenix. There’s not much that we haven’t seen before.
Scott and Lorrie understand service. Most of our clients lead very busy lives. You can reach us 12 hours a day on our smart phones. We will be able to provide a clear response and a course of action because we are the decision makers. We realized early on that a quick response isn’t that typical in the construction business so we decided to set a new standard of communication. If we can’t answer your call immediately, we will call you back in 2 hours or less. You can also email or text us and expect the same response time on normal business days.
A 'No Surprises' Price Guarantee in Our Fixed Price Agreements
There is an advantage to being a design build company. Because we first design and then build your project we know all the details and that allows us to provide clear and complete proposals.
Written Project Installation Processes
Our installation processes are not just marketing tools. They are the protocols and procedures we use every day to ensure our quality standards are consistently met. They also make it easy for our clients to know what we will be doing on their home or room addition. They take the mystery out of your project. Plus they will allow you to easily compare what we are offering with what other companies are proposing. Many other contractors use broad generalizations or summary descriptions in their proposals and that should make you wonder what you are really getting.
Better Than a Paper Warranty
We don’t just say we have a strong warranty, we back it with three onsite inspections at 6 months, 1 year and 2 years after your project is completed.
Lorrie Hochuli has over 10 years of design experience and understands the needs and perspective of our clients…especially the women.
- Lorrie pays attention to the project details that many home remodeling contractors don’t want to deal with like assistance with selecting fixtures, materials, finishes and colors.
- She takes the time to listen to your needs and desires, then creates a design that maximizes the use and functionality of your home or room addition.
- She uses her understanding of colors and finishes to give the addition that “wow” her client’s expect.
Scott Hochuli has over 21 years of experience in the design build and renovation industry.
Together they have successfully completed over 500 home addition, room addition and other design build projects in Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Mesa, and Gilbert.
Here are some of the key reasons our clients expanded their living space:
- Adding a new room is often a smarter decision than moving and having to add on anyway. Additional space can give you a whole new perspective on your home.
- Many were welcoming a new baby, had an adult child coming back home, aging parents joining them or they were combining families after remarriage.
- They wanted to create a great place where family and friends want to gather. This could be a man cave for him or a spa-like bathroom for her, a media or exercise room for the whole family or wine cellar or hobby room.
We understand that renovating or remodeling your home is an important decision.
We invite you to explore our website so you can learn:
We think you will agree with our clients. You will come away knowing specifically what you are getting for your investment by the amount of detail we provide.
We are also confident that this information will help you evaluate and then choose a professional construction, design build or home remodeling contractor to complete your kitchen project.
We realize that there is plenty of competition in the market and we welcome this opportunity to demonstrate why our clients consistently refer us to friends, family and business contacts.
So call us today at (602) 451-0323 and get started on your dream.