Remodeling Consultation with Hochuli Design
Before reserving your spot on our schedule, please be sure of the following: Your home is located within our typical service area, and that the project type you are considering is a match for projects we build. We will also require that a contact us form is submitted with more information about what you're hoping we can help with.
Home Tour and Project Qualification
Tour of the home, and proposed project space, to gain additional insight into the type of project you’re hoping we can help you with
- Learn more about your design taste and ideas
- We will ask a lot of clarifying questions to ensure we completely understand the problems you’re having with how your current space functions….. or doesn’t
- We’ll look at the space you’d like to remodel and the adjoining rooms to explore all of your options. Removing a wall between the kitchen and dining room or pantry can dramatically open a space up, as can removing closets, adding windows or a room addition to provide more space. All of our recommendations will be done to maintain (or improve) the design aesthetic, structural integrity, and resale value of the home.
- We’ll answer questions you may have about what you will experience when working with us. We may even ask you questions about what we’ll experience when working with you.
- Discuss general ranges of investment amount for your project type
Who is involved? All Client Decision Makers and Hochuli Team Representative
Location? Client Home
How much time should be set aside? 1 hour
What is required in advance? We ask that you prepare a list of “must-have” and “like-to-have” items related to your home remodel
What is the Outcome? If your project is confirmed to be a fit for the Hochuli Team to help you with; we’ll execute a Partnership Agreement to move to the Detailed Design & Proposal phases of project development