2nd Step in the Process
- Tour of the home, and proposed project space, to gain additional insight in to the type of project you’re hoping we can help you with
- Learn more about your design taste and ideas
- We will ask a lot of clarifying questions to ensure we completely understand the problems you’re having with how your current space functions….. or doesn’t
- We’ll answer questions you may have about what you will experience when working with us. We may even ask you questions about what we’ll experience when working with you.
- Discuss general ranges of investment amount for your project type
3rd Step in the Process
- Continued discussions to learn more about your needs, ideas, and dreams for your home
- Inspect, Measure, Document, and Photograph the existing space
- Create a proposed space plan and layout for the remodel
- Prepare a “Pre-Scope” of work document which outlines the general scope and specifications for the project
- Prepare a “Pre-Estimate” for the project which is based on the conceptual drawings and design specifications up to this point. (The Final Proposal will be based on material selections, and project changes determined during the Detailed Design & Proposal development)
- If the pre-scope, and pre-estimate are agreed to be an acceptable starting point, we’ll move on to Step 3
- Fees are not credited towards Detailed Design & Proposal Phase
4th Step in the Process
- Meeting with Design Team to review any magazine pictures, Houzz Ideabooks, Pinterest Pins, or other ideas you have
- Our Design Team will use our Computer Aided Design (CAD) program to begin “building” your project.
- 3D renderings will give you a good look at what your completed remodel will look like.
- Our Design Team will make suggestions and recommendations for layout, materials, and fixtures to help you determine what the best product is for your remodeling project
- Several factors will dictate the materials and fixtures you select: Budget, Space, Intended Use, Longevity, Design Aesthetics, Green Building Goals, Timing & Availability
- At the end of the Detailed Design phase, we will prepare a Firm Price Proposal with Written Specifications and a Payment Schedule for your project
- After you approve the Design and sign the Construction Agreement, we’ll move on to Project Scheduling & Construction Phases
- Fees are Credited towards Construction Agreement