If You’re Starting a New Stage In Your Life Because of:
Divorce, Remarriage, a New Baby or Adult Children Moving Back In…
Let Our Experience Take the Stress Out of Your Remodeling Project
There are many reasons that your life may be in transition: divorce or remarriage, a new baby on the way, elderly parents moving in or adult children moving back in or you love your home and you don’t want to go through the hassle of moving. If you love your home and neighborhood it is a lot less hassle to remodel then to move and end up remodeling anyway.
We have successfully completed over 500 design build and home remodeling projects in our first 10 years in business in Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert and Arcadia.
Our clients tell us that Lorrie’s skill in design gets them excited about the possibilities in their project.
Lorrie has over 10 years of design experience and understands the needs and perspective of our clients…especially the women.
Lorrie pays attention to the project details that many contractors don’t want to deal with. She takes the time to listen to your needs and desires, then creates a design that maximizes the use and functionality of each room. She uses her understanding of colors and finishes to give each room that “wow” her client’s expect.
The Most Common Reasons for Homeowners in Phoenix to Remodel
- You relocated to Phoenix recently and you are ready to update the home to fit your tastes:
- Updating a 80’s style kitchen
- Creating the master suite like you had in your old home
- Renovating or adding bathrooms
- Reconfiguring existing bedrooms
- Creating a “wow” outdoor space
- Going for it all with a whole house makeover
- Your family is growing and growing up:
- Adding or updating bathrooms
- Reconfiguring existing bedrooms
- Creating a kids playroom with lots of storage for games and toys
- Creating a play area inside or out
- Adding additional storage in multiple rooms
- Finally adding on that mother-in-law suite or guest house
- Enlarging the garage to store the new family wakeboard boat and toys
- Deciding to stay put because you can’t sell your home for what it is really worth:
- Replace tired looking and worn cabinets and countertops in your kitchen
- Put in new appliances (the ones you always wanted)
- Put in a soaking tub and a TV in your master bath
- Refinish or replace the floors to give any room a fresh feel
- Make the changes you want and would have to make if you moved plus then you won’t have to deal with all the headaches of moving
- Add on a workshop complete with A/C and electric for your retirement hobbies
- Divorce or remarriage:
- Do all the things your former spouse or partner didn’t want to do
- Creating a fresh new look
- Add a romantic fireplace in the family room or master bedroom or even the master bath
- Add or remove sinks in the master bath
- Create an adult play room with a huge new TV or multiple TV’s, or even whole house audio and video
- Create your own workout area
- Add a TV in the Master Bath so you can get your daily updates while you are getting ready or just lounging in the tub
- Add audio speakers that stream from your mp3 player or phone in your new kitchen while you prepare dinner or soak in the tub of your new bathroom
- You are growing older and you want your home to be a bit more senior friendly:
- Installing or reinforcing railings in hallways or stairs
- Adding grab bars or a seating area in a shower
- Updating and refreshing bathrooms to include a walk-in shower or tub
- Widening doorways
- Adjusting the height of certain counters and controls
- Adding ramps at entrances
- Installing more shelving or additional cabinet space
- Converting a bedroom or spare room to fit a new use or need
- Redesigning closets to store more and make things easier to reach
- Medical issues
- Changing tubs to walk-in tubs or showers with grab bars or a seating area
- Modifying and widening doorways or adding ramps
- Adding brighter lighting
- Adjusting the height of controls to make them reachable from a sitting position
Whatever changes or transitions you are about to face, we can help you recreate your living spaces to meet your new needs or desires.
If you want to add on for extra living space, or simply improve the layout and functionality of your home by renovating your kitchen, bathrooms, master bedroom, home office, outdoor kitchen or outdoor living area or any other area of your home, we can help make your dream a reality.